How to Maintain the Bending Machine Reasonably
Maintenance of sheet metal bending machines and use can not only improve work efficiency but also greatly increase the service life of industrial machinery. The key is to avoid safety accidents, Sheet Metal Bender Machine damage, and personal injury. More and more excellent metal plates factories realize the importance of sheet metal bending equipment maintenance.
To ensure the sheet bending machine working principle, we have strengthened the training of metal bending machine repair and maintenance. We have common methods of maintenance or technical support for metal bending machinery. Welcome to share it with metal bending workers for self-learning.
1. Cleaning the lower surface of Hydraulic bending machines to ensure bending accuracy (quarterly);
Keep the working table clean, remove the upper and lower molds, wipe with a cloth, no oil pollution, and no yellow gown. As shown in the figure below, the surface of the lower die holder is clean and free of oil and foreign matter.
2. Clean radiator to ensure the normal sheet bending machine working of the high pressure electrical cabinet (quarterly);
Clean the simple structure and exhaust fan of the distribution box once when the hydraulic CNC bending machine turns off the power. Clean the dust from inside to outside with an air gun to keep the heat dissipation in good condition.
3. Fastening of loosening sheet metal bending machines parts (quarterly);
Inspect the movable parts of machine tools every quarter. you can check if the pressing plate is loose. The four locking nuts are shown in the figure below need to be firm one by one.
4. Check the X-axis synchronous belt (quarterly);
After long work, the synchronization belt will sometimes appear to be loosened. Please check and tighten it to keep the same metal bending machine accuracy.
5. Tightening of internal components in distribution boxes (quarterly)
Each part of the screw tightening connection is firm;
6. refueling of sports parts (quarterly);
Operating method: The position of refueling is as shown in the figure, and the butter gun is used to aim at the refueling point to refuel until the screw rod or guide rail is stopped when the grease spills over.
7. Testing whether the grounding of metal bending machinery is good (annual)
The grounding resistance of the machine tool is less than 1 ohm
8. Replacement of hydraulic oil and filter element every two years (yearly)
Remove the screw plug on the bottom outlet of the oil tank, drain the hydraulic oil, clean the tank. then re-inject the new hydraulic oil into the position of 2/3 of the oil level. through the air filter of the refueling port, and stop the slider at the upper dead point.
9. Fuselage Flatness Test (Annual)
Place the level gauge on the working table under the manual metal bending machine. Make sure three positions on the left, middle and right. and measure the flatness not higher than 0.08, front and back flatness 0.02.
10. Straightness Testing of Hydraulic CNC Bending machine (Annual)
the straightness of the hydraulic CNC bending press is tested during the annual maintenance. Place the bending sample 3M on the test bench. Measure the clearance with a plug ruler, and make sure the value is less than or equal to 0.3mm.