Hydraulic Swing Beam Shearing Machine for Sale
What is a Hydraulic swing beam shearing machine? A hydraulic shear is an industrial tool used for cutting metal sheet materials into thin strips or sheets. It works with a pair of shear blades in a circular arc movement. It has a CNC, NC, and hydraulic swing beam shearing machine.
Shearing Machine Uses: It is used for many industrial and commercial applications such as metal fabrication, building, and Automobile. The cutting materials are mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
What is hydraulic shearing machine working principle?
Guillotine shear vs. swing Beam shear
There are two types of Shearing Machines: Swing beam shear and Guillotine shear
- Guillotine shear: Shears are machine tools used for straight cuts on sheet metal, It moves the upper blades with a straight cut and variable rake angle.
- Hydraulic Swing Beam Shear: Hydraulic swing beam shear qc12y series are machine tools used for Circular cuts on metal sheets, which move the upper blades with a circle cut and fixed cutting angle.
- The difference between a guillotine and a swing beam shear is the route movement during the cutting process. The guillotine has a straight way movement, and the hydraulic Swing beam shearing machine has a circle movement.
- shear cutting blade design difference: Guillotine with has a four side edge shear blade, and swing beam shear machine has two side edge cutting blades.
Hydraulic Swing beam shearing machine for sale to Romania
Model: Hydraulic swing beam shearing machine Q12Y-8×2500
Pack: 1 pack, Weight: 5600kgs
Size: 3400x1850x2000 mm CBM:12.58 M3
Container AMFU8897721/C6459015 Vessle：JUDITH SCHULTE/017W ETD:Feb 27, 2023
What is machine maintenance?
Machinery maintenance involves regular service, routine checks, repair work, and replacement parts. Each of the machines needs to be perfectly calibrated to perform its function in the right way. If one machine doesn’t perform its task correctly, it can easily disrupt the entire manufacturing process.
shearing machine maintenance checklist
- Inspect all electrical parts including relays, wires, buttons, and fuses.
- Check all safety switches, cages, and limits to make sure your machine is safe to use.
- Make sure to grease all appropriate fittings and oil moving parts that require lubrication.
- Repair and replace all belts including V belts and timing chains that show signs of wear.
- Check the oil levels inside the motor bearing and make sure to use waterfront oil.
- Clean any metal trimmings that may have gotten inside the machine to ensure proper function.
- Make sure all of these operations are performed by a certified professional.
If you are interested in shearing machine price or guide maintenance to make your machine run more smoothly, Contact our sales and service team today and set up an appointment.